Music & Sound Effects
Play Music Track
Plays a music file. If you play a new song while another song is playing, the old song will stop automatically.
- Song: The song to play.
Play Sound Effect
Play a sound effect, choose from playing a .WAV, .VGM, or .SAV (fxhammer) file from
/assets/sounds or a preset sound effect.
- Sound Effect: The sound effect to play. Can choose from files within
/assets/soundsor from preset sounds like
- Priority: The priority of the effect, high, medium or low. If two sound effects are playing at the same time then higher priority sound effects will take precedence.
- Pitch: The pitch of the sound effect (Beep effect only).
- Frequency in hz: The frequency of the sound effect in hz (Tone effect only).
- Duration: The length of time to play the sound effect.
- Wait until finished: Set if script should pause until sound effect has finished playing.
- Effect Index: The effect number to play (for fxhammer only).
Set Music Routine
Attach a script to one of the four music routines that can be triggered from a .uge file. In the music editor you are able to use the call routine effect in your songs to trigger these scripts in time to music.
- Routine: The music routine, either 0, 1, 2 or 3.
- On Call: The script to run when the routine is called.
Stops any currently playing music.